SHONA Congo


Monday, August 24, 2009

Check out my guest post

My head is still swirling from all the traveling, and I feel like my feet have just barely touched the ground.

I still haven't caught up on my blogging, but in the meantime, you can read my guest post on "Ever the Nomad", a lovely blog filled with beautiful pictures and a taste for seeing the world. Anja, the author, is "a traveller who writes and a writer who travels". He also regularly invites bloggers from all over the world to write guest posts.

So come and read my guest post where I will take you on a tour of Goma
and while you are there check out all the other fascinating places he features as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite right! Idea good, I support. [url=http://cgi2.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]achat levitra[/url] I am sorry, that I interrupt you.

Anonymous said...

Amazing news! Thank you! You can also BUY ONLINE price for levitra

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

George said...

Very interesting article! Someone can be useful!